My concession card is not valid or my concession payments have stopped. What do I need to do?

There are several reasons why your concession may not be valid or that your concession payment has stopped.  Below are some of the most common reasons and what you need to do to fix it.

  • Address mismatch

    • the address on your concession card must match the supply address.  This can sometimes be different to your postal address.  Please contact us if you believe your supply address is incorrect.
    • you have recently moved and not yet updated your address with Centerlink.  Please contact Centerlink to update your address as soon as possible.
  • Name mismatch

    • the spelling of your name in our records is different to what you have given Centerlink.  Please contact us to fix any spelling errors.
    • You have given us the wrong concession card number.  Please update your account with the correct concession card number via your MyAccount
    • The name on the account belongs to someone else to the name on the concession card.  Only Primary or Joint account holders, living at the site, can claim concession rebates.  You can add a joint account holder via your MyAccount
  • Ineligible for Concession

    • Your concession card has expired.  Please contact Centerlink for updated concession details
    • You are not eligible for a concession.  While you may be receiving support from Centerlink, you may not necessarily be eligible for a concession.  Please contact Centerlink to update.
    • Your circumstances have changed.  Centerlink may withdraw eligibility if you circumstances have changed.  Please contact Centerlink if you think this is incorrect.
  • If none of the above apply please contact us and your Centerlink to determine why payments have stopped.  

5 out of 5 found this helpful