Do I need to register my new house for life support if I move?

If your old address is registered for life support and is with Discover Energy, there is no need to register the new address as we will carry the registration across for you.

If you are moving into a new house and are not currently with Discover Energy, you will need register the new account for life support.  You can let us know you require life support by updating your life support status via My Account, by calling us on 1300 658 519 or emailing us on  We will then send you any paperwork that needs to be filled out and register your account accordingly.

0 out of 0 found this helpful