What is life support?
You are classified as being on life support if you depend on any of the following equipment:
- Oxygen concentrator
- Intermittent peritoneal dialysis machine
- Kidney dialysis machine
- Chronic positive airways pressure respirator
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome phototherapy equipment
- Ventilator for life support
- Any other equipment (whether fuelled by electricity or gas) that a registered medical practitioner certifies is required for life support, or a medical condition which requires continued supply of electricity or gas.
0 out of 0 found this helpful